Wednesday 18 September 2013

Jarryd Fillmore - Try (Original)

Jarryd Fillmore – Try (Original)


Hey everyone,
This is a song I wrote in the summer of 2012 – hope you enjoy.
Song: Try
Artist: Jarryd Fillmore
Lyrics:
Verse
Feel the sun, so warm it feels so good
Hear the birds in the wind, I’d fly too if I could
Pre-Chorus
(Yeah I know)
That we’re skipping to the song in your heart
(Every beat)
Going faster than the one from the start
(Look at me)
Does it look like there’s a place I’d rather be?
Chorus
Just try
That’s all I’m asking, let’s give it a try
We’ll never know it, unless we…
Verse
Give me something that I cannot appreciate
Let me screw it up and turn into something great
(Pre-Chorus)
(Chorus)
Interlude
(Chorus)
This song is written by Jarryd Fillmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment